Ashmans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newer version PSP?

2 posters

Go down

Newer version PSP? Empty Newer version PSP?

Post  X Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:37 am

Do you think Sony will eventually come out with a newer version of the PSP? A PSP2 so to speak? They havent had a very good track record recently with their fans regarding the PS3 (no rumble, late release) do you think theyll annoy the fans by coming out with a better more superior PSP?
X
X
Da Man
Da Man

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Newer version PSP? Empty Re: Newer version PSP?

Post  Xel'lotath Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 am

Old news - Sony confirmed a while back that they were working on a "PSP Lite", so to speak. Nothing else has been confirmed since the original announcement.
Xel'lotath
Xel'lotath

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  X Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:23 am

Hmm if they do come up with a newer better version of the psp then Ill be so mad Mad but at the end of the day Ill prob buy it because Ive sold my soul to Sony (PS3) Twisted Evil
X
X
Da Man
Da Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel'lotath Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 am

X wrote:Hmm if they do come up with a newer better version of the psp then Ill be so mad Mad but at the end of the day Ill prob buy it because Ive sold my soul to Sony (PS3) Twisted Evil

You mean the devil? Laughing
Well, you can buy one if you want, but I wouldn't - it's still going to be a PSP and since you already have one, there's no real point.
Besides, Sony are probably doing this to try and stop people hacking their PSP's to play homebrew and pirated software, especially since the original PSP is simple to hack.
Xel'lotath
Xel'lotath

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  X Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:49 pm

They should really make the PSP more open sourced like the gp32x (did i get the name right Question ) they would be appealing to a larger fan base and the homebrew developers would have a much easier time in making better wuality games/applications.
X
X
Da Man
Da Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down