Ashmans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year of the RPG

3 posters

Go down

Year of the RPG Empty Year of the RPG

Post  Xel'lotath Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:29 am

The Xbox and the 360 are well known for their strong line of FPS games and a lack of RPGs.
That's set to change, with several RPGs being released this year exclusively for the 360.
The first is Blue Dragon, being developed by Mistwalker Studios. This game boasts the fact that it is being developed by the people who developed Chrono Trigger from the SNES - most notably Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy series, Nobuo Uematsu, composer of the FF series and Akira Toriyama, artist behind Dragonball Z and the Dragon Quest series.

Next is Lost Odyssey, also being developed by Mistwalker Studios. Rather than the light tone behind Blue Dragon, Mistwalker decided to go with a dark, epic tone. You play as a man sentenced to live for a 1000 years, and assume his role taking him through several generations.

The last is Eternal Sonata, developed by Namco Bandai. This game boasts a battle system that resembles the Linear Motion Battle System used in the Tales of... franchise, but with a turn based element. It "rewards players for careful battle coordination".

I'm looking forward to these titles, and hope that more great titles are on the way.
Xel'lotath
Xel'lotath

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

Year of the RPG Empty Re: Year of the RPG

Post  X Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:41 am

I dont own a Xbox360 or Wii Sad I feel sad now. I think I will go and cry in the corner Crying or Very sad
X
X
Da Man
Da Man

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Year of the RPG Empty Re: Year of the RPG

Post  Waleed owned Xel'lotath Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:19 am

lol!
Waleed owned Xel'lotath
Waleed owned Xel'lotath