If only the Wii had.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If only the Wii had.....

Post  X on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:04 am

Came across this interesting article about the wii pointing out some things that could be done to improve upon the Wii.

Click here for the article. cyclops
X
Da Man
Da Man

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If only the Wii had.....

Post  The Search for Pawnage on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm

I definitely agree with point number 2, about the games, x. I know this problem is one which sony fans will be experiencing at the moment, but I also have to admit that nintendo wii aren't producing an apparent solution to the problem. The most stressing part of my "search for the nintendo wii" journey was selecting a good game.
The Search for Pawnage
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  X on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 am

The problem is that all good games for the Xbox360 and PS3 cant be directly ported to the nintendo wii because of it relying heavily on motion sensitivity This will prevent ports of games such as GTA4 coming on the Wii which will be frustrating to Wii owners. I think there will be a chance that third party companies will create proper gamepads and the like but you will have to wait and see. Im waiting for a black Wii What a Face
X
Da Man
Da Man

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel'lotath on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:07 am

Better graphics? Definitely. I hate how sonyfags and xbots always look down on the Wii due to its inferior graphics - and they have a point Mad

Better games? I thought the Wii had the best games out of the lot... well, it has Super Smash Bros Brawl, and that game has me hyped more than Eternal Sonata on 360 so yeah... I suppose I'll go with quality over quantity.

One thing I hate is how the developers have decided to go the way of "Motion Controls = kiddy mini games". Some of them are good, but there're way too many of them out there and not nearly enough "real" games.

X, GTA4 on the Wii? I don't think Wii owners will be frustrated over not getting that title. They either have one of the other consoles, or aren't interested in it. Besides, they got Manhunt 2 (banned in the UK, or so I heard) on the Wii.
The Wii is about being different, and I don't think companies will go about making third party controller pads when the official gamecube pad can be used. Besides - using the Wii remote is pretty fun - I've been enjoying Mario Strikers with it Very Happy

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Huh on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:29 am

hi im back

(after a mouth) Crying or Very sad Sad
Huh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 80