Ashmans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DSi...wtf?

2 posters

Go down

The DSi...wtf? Empty The DSi...wtf?

Post  Ashman Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 am

Ok so the Nintendo DS comes out and I think it to be a gimmicky crappy grey piece of crap that wouldnt hold to its previous counterparts....oh how I was wrong.

Then the new DS lite came out which blew away any lingering doubts I had over the popularity of Nintendos new play toy. I bought one and I was happy, very happy in fact. I didnt think a gimmicky touch screen handheld could actuallly be so much fun.

I hadnt realised at that time that Nintendo had been an ass to their previous fans who had bought the large and clunky DS Phat. They just decided to make a new slimmer version that made the old version look like a fat slab of plastic crap for goodness sake!

Now Nintendo have gone one step further as to make a new DSi that has embarrasingly low resolution cameras on it and now two touch screens and slightly larger screens. Not only that but it will come with games that can only be played on a DSi and not the previous DS Lite or DS Phat.

You thought all of this was bad (or good if your a business grad...Gits!) but no they go one step further as to region lock the little money making monsters so now I cant just go to my local G-Force to get American/Japanese imports of new DSi games but instead I have to wait for the needlessly delayed release of the overly priced UK version of games!? I SAY NAY TO YOU NINTENDO!

They have made enough money to probably rule the world and now they have become what I describe as ASSY just like the other two giant overly inflated behemoths of gaming (PSP ver 3000 anyone?). It wont be long before Microsoft gets into the game and we get buggy handhelds that crash if we ask a little too much for them, or if you are writing up an important report.

WE SHOULD STAND UP AND REBEL! NO NINTENDO YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE BIG BOYS YET AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ASSYNESS FROM YOU!

Again I SAY NAY TO NINTENDOS ASSYNESS!

NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashman
Ashman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-05-26

https://ashman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The DSi...wtf? Empty Re: The DSi...wtf?

Post  Xel'lotath Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 pm

NO NINTENDO YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE BIG BOYS YET AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ASSYNESS FROM YOU!

Considering they are the oldest company still manufacturing games consoles, I'd call them the "big boys" of the gaming industry.
I do agree with your sentiments though, being a DS Lite owner myself I'm somewhat pissed off at this quasi-upgrade. For one, putting "i" on everything seems to be a trend at the moment, one that is sure to lure in what I call the ipod generation (like how we are the playstation generation).
Two - if you're going to release DSi only games, then you may as well go all out and release the next generation of handheld gaming console rather than going for an upgrade of a previous console.
Three - why remove the GBA slot when what is arguably the most popular franchise on the DS, Pokemon D/P/Pt, requires the use of the GBA slot to transfer pokemon from older games to the new games?

To me, this just seems like Ninty is going back to "DS PRINTS MONEY (laughs)!"

The DSi...wtf? Ds-prints-money
Xel'lotath
Xel'lotath

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashman Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 am

Xel'lotath wrote:Considering they are the oldest company still manufacturing games consoles, I'd call them the "big boys" of the gaming industry.

Ah I would regard that is making them the oldest boy on the block (or the daddy of the gaming world....at the least maybe the fond uncle) but in this instance Im referring to fact that sony and microsoft are overly huge companies full of themselves and. Just to clarify I am talking relatively speaking (Nintendo assets - 1.8trillion yen, Sony assets - $10 Billion, Microsoft assets - $73 odd Billion).

OK....ignore my last comment Ive just realised that Nintendo have become worse than Sony and Microsoft combined (They are bigger than Sony = EVIL). Nintendo is the true World conquering company (next to Microsoft).....EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Wii is going to take over our brains and turn us into zombies that will do Nintendos bidding (mainly playing the wii all the time and buying their games) I know they dont need to enslave us to do that but they just want to do it FOR KICKS! Being successfull is just too easy for them now! THEY WANT MORE! Shocked
Ashman
Ashman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 57

https://ashman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down